Adult Wednesday Addams: The Reality Star [S2, Ep 5]: http://youtu.be/7lvZrGHJZe8
The worst line of the movie – “Is this a Christian village?” You’re in Poland, which is 98% Catholic – of course it’s a Christian village! Aaron Ashmore almost ruins this. Cindy Sampson sort of saves it.
The mask thing that goes into the eyes was cool, but if you miss this one, no problem.
Hammer Films’ upcoming supernatural chiller The Quiet Ones is yet another horror film that prides itself on being inspired by “true events”. The John Pogue-directed haunter recently found a spot on…
|1||–Alien Sex Fiend||Magic (Pyramid Mix)|
|3||–Switchblade Symphony||Dollhouse (The Damned Mix)|
|4||–Shroud, The||Caged Bird|
|5||–Christian Death||Hour Of The Wolf|
|6||–Eva O||Angel Of Death|
|7||–Wake, The (2)||Procession|
|8||–Rosetta Stone||Adrenaline (Hard Mix)|
|9||–Big Electric Cat||Christabel|
|10||–Corpus Delicti||The Shelter|
|11||–Damned, The||Grimly Fiendish (Live)|
|12||–Die Form||Bite God|
|13||–Children On Stun||Leveled Out|
|14||–Nosferatu (4)||Farewell My Little Earth|
|15||–Spiral Trance||Close Your Eyes|
Various – Songs To Wake The Dead
I have been nominated by Toby Damit the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you! I appreciate your encouragement. I tend to keep my posts short. There are plenty of movie reviews out there. I just throw in my 2 cents every now and again.
Here are the rules:
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to fifteen other blogs.
1. I lived in China for one year, in Henan Province, teaching English. I always wanted to visit China, and plan to do so again.
2. I’ve been married for 16 years. I met my wife in a Safeway parking lot. She offered to help me when my car wouldn’t start. She continues to rescue me.
3. My favorite food is green chile. I am from Colorado, and my mother is from the San Luis Valley. The local cuisine is called “New Mexican Cuisine.” It is based on the green chili. One of my favorite smells is green chilis roasting during autumn time. I can picture a cloudy day, yellow leaves, and a hot bowl of green chile at home. My idea of Mexican food is different than the standard American TexMex.
4. In high school, I skipped class for 2 days and sat in the library and read “Dracula” by Bram Stoker straight through.
5. I attended the same high school Elvira attended, 15 years later. Her picture was on the wall. Colorado Springs was also the birthplace of Lon Chaney. There is a downtown venue there named after him, which holds the biannual Metaphysical Fair, claimed to be the oldest one in the country.
6. I continue being an expat, living in South Korea. I like not hearing the news on TV. I get 8 weeks of vacation a year, and I pay $70 a month for full coverage medical and dental for me and my wife. That’s a big deal for an American!
7. One of my fondest memories in Korea was riding the ferry ship from Jeju Island to the main land. I stayed on deck the whole, just staring at the waves. The only time I went into the ship was to warm up and watch a girl and guy band covering Stevie Nicks.
1. Tara Greene https://infinitynow.wordpress.com/
2. Jude Cowell http://www.starsoverwashington.com/
3. Yasmin Boland http://www.yasminboland.com/#axzz3RrBA30WA
5. Paul Harvey http://usreligion.blogspot.kr/
6. Mystic Medusa http://mysticmedusa.com/
9. Sarah Veale https://invocatio.wordpress.com/
12. Faustus Crow https://faustuscrow.wordpress.com/